Contact Elder Reese

Email: hreese@myldsmail.net

Mail Letters and Packages To:

Elder Hunter Reese
Colombia Cali Mission
Avenida 2, Oeste # 10-130, Edif Tempo
Oficina 201, Barrio Santa Rita
Cali Valle del Cauca
Colombia 760045


Thursday, November 2, 2017

You Really Shouldn't Complain About the Stairs

Hey guys!
This week was great!! We had interviews with President and his wife! We also put 2 baptismal dates for this next transfer. I hope I stay just for that reason. I could handle another transfer with my companion to baptize some people. 
 
It sounds like the temple is going good! Mom you really shouldn't complain about flights of stairs unless you want to get made fun of. When Grandma and Grandpa Reese complain they have valid reasons. It makes you sound really old!! Just saying!!

That thing I wanted for Christmas is called an alpha smart and it would everything easier!! Also, I thought about somethings that I haven't got yet. There are these things called gardettos and they are really good. Do you remember that HUGE bag of chips I bought at winco? That is what they are and if you cant find them just ask Tanner he knows. Also, flamin hot munchies! 

I won fantasy my first year and that was it! I miss fantasy it was a good way to trash talk.

As for Jorge. He didn't have time this week but we should see him next week! We gave this family their Books of Mormon and I am excited to see what happens with them. Some of the daughters are a lot more interested than the family. We are going to keep working with them! 

Anyways, my interviews were way better this time. They were all amazed at how much my companion loves me. I didn't know he did. OH! President Whitesides was in charge of all the temples in Idaho so we figured out he knows Robert (This is Bill's brother)! He told me to tell you guys to tell him hi! I honestly have no idea if I am going or staying this transfer but if I don't email next week it is because I am on a bus! 

So, I don't know if you guys remember Elder Kelley, my companion from the MTC, but his younger brother gets to my mission this next transfer! I thought that was pretty cool! 

Anyways, not much more to report! I love you guys! See you soon!! 

Con Amor,
Elder Reese

No comments:

Post a Comment