Contact Elder Reese

Email: hreese@myldsmail.net

Mail Letters and Packages To:

Elder Hunter Reese
Colombia Cali Mission
Avenida 2, Oeste # 10-130, Edif Tempo
Oficina 201, Barrio Santa Rita
Cali Valle del Cauca
Colombia 760045


Tuesday, November 27, 2018

It is Like Eating At Home

Hey guys,
I did not go black friday shopping if anyone was wondering. 

On Wednesday my pensionista told me she wanted to cook me turkey for thanksgiving but that she didn't know how. So I told her I would help her if she got the turkey. 

She got it and on Thursday morning we went over and I helped her clean it and prepare it. 

It took a while but we had some good turkey and everyone loves gravy! I put a little too much flour in it though but it was still good! 

So I had a thanksgiving lunch with part of my colombian family which is the best I can get for now! 

We have a lot to do right now because there is going to be a FHE every day in December and we have to let all of the families know because no one else has time apparently. I don't even know half of the people on the list. 

Also, with that happening our ward councils have turned into like 1 and half hour nonsense. Which includes all of the ward leaders suggesting food options for events that they know I don't like and then look at me and then have a 10 minute discussion about how strange of a human being I am. It is like eating at home. 

So the plan was to baptize Alfredo this Saturday BUUUUT we are going to have a stake conference and he can't be confirmed so that means it won't happen which also means he won't be able to participate in the temple dedication which makes me wanna punch someone. But I won't. 

Do temple dedications take the place of sacrament meeting in the states? Because on Sunday the 9th there will only be the temple dedication nothing else.

Anyways, I am doing great I hope that everyone had a great thanksgiving and that they enjoy the Christmas music! #iluminaelmundo

COn amor,
Elder Reese 


No comments:

Post a Comment