Contact Elder Reese

Email: hreese@myldsmail.net

Mail Letters and Packages To:

Elder Hunter Reese
Colombia Cali Mission
Avenida 2, Oeste # 10-130, Edif Tempo
Oficina 201, Barrio Santa Rita
Cali Valle del Cauca
Colombia 760045


Monday, December 3, 2018

I Have Enough Women In My Family...

Hey guys,
So I miss snow. It is crazy for me to think that basically nobody here has ever even touched snow. Ever. Snow is useful for a lot of things. It makes driving a car a lot more fun. It is like God putting life on expert mode. It also creates a softer landing while doing whatever activity. 

Here they are listening to Christmas music but it is not very different from the music they listen to all year round. It just mentions Jesus a lot more. I miss my Christmas music. 

So my Bishop got ahead of the game and scheduled all of the FHEs this month and we will start with the first one tonight at his house. The Church has honestly given us a great way to use Light the World and it will just require a little work!! I am so excited. 

I have not gotten my package yet but I am not worried about it. It will get here when it gets here and I won't open it until Christmas. Might have my comp look through it and fish out my hair gel though haha

So this week we had a mission wide conference which has not happened since April of 2017 when I had literally less than a week in the mission field. When President asked those who were there to raise their hands there were only 10 of us. It was a sad moment. I am basically like old news now. 

It was really cool though. President gave a very strong testimony about temples. He worked in the Salt Lake temple for years and he said that he has had experiences that can only be experienced in the temple. But he was so firm about it. It was awesome. 

I also realized that basically all of the sisters don't like me because I avoid them like a plague. I have none in my zone and I just don't really see the need to talk to them. There are a lot of missionaries that are a little tooo friendly with the sisters. That is weird. So basically all they see is me having to boss everyone around because President asks me to. I have enough women in my family to worry about why add on more problems? 

BSU usually chokes when it comes down to it. It is sad? Hey when is the superbowl? I hope I make it. With my luck it will be the Sunday before I come home. 

I asked Presidents permission to do bumper cars with my zone and he said yes so today we did. It was so much fun. We looked like little children and screamed and laughed it was awesome. I will try and attach a homemade go pro video and a pic! 

Anyways, I hope everyone has a great start to their Christmas season! I love you all and wish you the best! 

Con amor,
Elder Reese 

No comments:

Post a Comment