Contact Elder Reese

Email: hreese@myldsmail.net

Mail Letters and Packages To:

Elder Hunter Reese
Colombia Cali Mission
Avenida 2, Oeste # 10-130, Edif Tempo
Oficina 201, Barrio Santa Rita
Cali Valle del Cauca
Colombia 760045


Monday, September 24, 2018

I Can Take His Bed and Bathroom

Hey guys,
So I sent the recording to moms Gmail acount so that might be why you didnt get it!(I found it and will get it posted :) )

I am glad Dad had a good Birthday! I forgot to tell him happy birthday last week but I will tell him this week!

A lot of Brazilians have a good background in English (We have a missionary serving our ward and his from Brazil). The Brazilian accent is pretty bad though. I don't like it at all. God called me to speak Spanish because he knew I couldn't speak Portuguese. 

It sounds like Abby has a lot of opportunities coming her way and that makes me super happy! I have a lot of faith that she will do great. 

It sounds like Middleton is doing great in football! That makes me happy. We have the best kicker in the country so woohoo!! 

You guys got rid of the bed with the outlets in the headboard thing!! (We are rearranging and getting rid of stuff we don't need, but we didn't get rid of his headboard) That bed was awesome! Where am I going to sleep now? Oh well. The mattresses here are terrible. I am kinda banking on my companion to get transferred so I can take his bed and bathroom. That would be the ideal transfer. 

I have a recording about a super cool experience that happened this week so I will attach it for all of you! 

Most of my week is in my recording so that is about it! Love you guys! 

Con amor, 
Elder Reese 

No comments:

Post a Comment