Contact Elder Reese

Email: hreese@myldsmail.net

Mail Letters and Packages To:

Elder Hunter Reese
Colombia Cali Mission
Avenida 2, Oeste # 10-130, Edif Tempo
Oficina 201, Barrio Santa Rita
Cali Valle del Cauca
Colombia 760045


Monday, September 17, 2018

God Always Provides a Way

Hey guys,
So, I sent a pretty long recording this week so I hope there are some that can enjoy it (We haven't gotten the recording yet, but if it's a big file, I'm not sure we will get it)

I pretty much explained the whole week so hopefully my mom can get it uploaded! 

We have interviews with President and Sister Whitesides tomorrow so that will be fun! I love interviews. 

Elder Hodges is slowly pawning my companion into doing splits so that he can come to my area with me and order food from this restaraunt that he really loves. We will see if he can get the job done. 

We are currently in week 4 of transfers. We will have transfers again on October 7th

I went to the offices the other day and Elder Whiting was kinda stressed out. I helped him get some work done so he could go proselyte. 

We should have a baptism coming up here on the 29th of September. She is one of my favorite people ever and I am so glad she wants to get baptized. She lives in the amazons but is here on a visit. 

She speaks spanish and a different language called guaya so that is pretty cool. 

We were really worried though because the closest church to her house is far. Me and Elder Saboya didnt know if we wanted to baptize someone that was not going to be able to partake of the sacrament. 

I fasted twice for that. Nephi clearly said that God never gives his children commandments without a way to keep them. I knew God had a way but we just had to have enough faith to find it. 

This week we found it. Beatriz received a picture of her friend that lives there getting baptized. She spoke with her and her friend was so excited to take Esther to church when she got back home. 

God ALWAYS prepares a way for his children to keep the commandments. So now we will move forward with the baptism. 

Anyways, everything else is in the recording! I love you guys! Have a good week! 

Con amor,
Elder Reese 

No comments:

Post a Comment