Contact Elder Reese

Email: hreese@myldsmail.net

Mail Letters and Packages To:

Elder Hunter Reese
Colombia Cali Mission
Avenida 2, Oeste # 10-130, Edif Tempo
Oficina 201, Barrio Santa Rita
Cali Valle del Cauca
Colombia 760045


Sunday, December 3, 2017

#Lightuptheworld

Hey guys,
Sounds like Mom is liking the temple (I am volunteering in the temple once a week). I wish I could see it. The last temple I was in was the Bogota temple and it seems like forever ago. It was a very pretty temple though. There is like this huge like double open staircase in it and I love it.

D's will have to wait to be baptized another Saturday because his wife invited him home for his daughters birthday and won't be going to church this Sunday. I promise he is a great investigator though!! Also, D was the guy whose wife threw him out. 

You both told me my package was in the mail. I will not know when we are Skyping for a little bit because it is like a month away!! I will let you know with sufficient time though. 

This week we are starting the campaign #Lightuptheworld,  that the church started for this Christmas season and it is a lot of fun. If you haven't watched the video yet or heard about it do it right now!! (Click here to see the video)

We have these little cards we hand out with all the info on them and we hand them out to EVERYONE. Zones have started keeping track and we are blowing them out of the water. When I take a jeep (it is a taxi but with two benches in the back that I use to up to my area)  I always give one to everyone and explain it and on the way down or we stop by restaurants and get everyone's attention. We gave out 50 yesterday. It was a lot of fun. 

Everyone is getting so big. Madelyn (Hunter's niece) would come to me but I was like almost her last resort and the only two below me were you and Mom so now I am in last!! 
I will probably get my box sooner because the elder that handles all of that sits right next to me all day. 

We had a lot of fun at the Thanksgiving dinner. It was all dish yourself type of thing THANK GOODNESS. I ate turkey, mashed potatoes and gravy and rolls. It was perfect. It was all mostly in Spanish though so that was different. I made those rice krispies but differently because there is no corn syrup here!! 

Anyways, I love you guys a ton!! Stay true!! 

Con amor,
Elder Reese

No comments:

Post a Comment