Contact Elder Reese

Email: hreese@myldsmail.net

Mail Letters and Packages To:

Elder Hunter Reese
Colombia Cali Mission
Avenida 2, Oeste # 10-130, Edif Tempo
Oficina 201, Barrio Santa Rita
Cali Valle del Cauca
Colombia 760045


Monday, September 4, 2017

Don't Ask Hunter to Try New Things

Hey Guys!
First things first. I ordered a hamburger last Monday and it came with a sauce that it never comes with. I decided to take the high road and try new things. It wasn't that bad. 

Tuesday waking up with a fever of 102 and the worst head and body ache was the bad part. From Tuesday until now  I have had deadly diarrhea. I have pooped over 60 times in 6 days. 

Moral of the story is Hunter doesn't try new things, so don't ask Hunter to try new things.

Now that we got that out of the way. This week has been one of the harder ones due to the dashing to the house every hour to poop. Also, we went to Popayan Wednesday to go to a zone conference on Thursday

I felt decent Wednesday but we had to sleep on these air mattresses and my companion was not happy because he said he was longer and wider than the beds. We had to blow them up with our mouths as well. The best part was watching my companion wake up at 3 laying on the ground blowing it back up like I told him would happen! 

Bad part is I didn't sleep at all. And I got sick again in the conference and they just let me sleep; it was terrible. 

Other than that we are starting English classes for people to come to. That should be fun! 

Other than that I have nothing to report! My companion is doing fine. I love you guys! Stay strong! 

Con AMor,
Elder Reese

No comments:

Post a Comment