Contact Elder Reese

Email: hreese@myldsmail.net

Mail Letters and Packages To:

Elder Hunter Reese
Colombia Cali Mission
Avenida 2, Oeste # 10-130, Edif Tempo
Oficina 201, Barrio Santa Rita
Cali Valle del Cauca
Colombia 760045


Monday, August 28, 2017

6 Months Down

Hey guys!
My baptism went well. We had to improvise because the clothes didn't fit but everything else went well! 

Li's mom is a very dedicated member of another church and L. was very scared to tell her about her baptism. I shared with her all the little things that could go wrong but then all the amazing things that could go right. 

Her mom showed up at the baptism and after the ordinance she bore her testimony thanking my companion for everything he did and then continued to speak about other things. I didn't expect her to say much about me because we have only known each other for 2 weeks. but, she came back and said that she didn't know how but I came into her life at the perfect moment to help her make this decision. 

As she finished, she was crying, her mother gave her a huge hug and kiss and was crying as well so it obviously touched her. 

I didn't get to see the eclipse but oh well there will be plenty of like 3d videos of it. 

It is a lot easier now (I asked him if he was getting used to the altitude). Last week when we played soccer I almost died it was terrible. I love playing soccer for the first time in a new zone because I can always act like I don't play and then I wait for the right moment to stop pretending and I always sneak one in. 

I am jealous that you guys get to help with the Meridian temple. I miss the temple. I am closer to the one in Guyacil in Ecador here in Pasto. 

By the way I always read your emails first mom and I always write you guys first. 

I am glad your lesson went well! 

And you obviously fell asleep (when I needed to be awake). You always tell us that whole resting your eyes junk when we rent movies and then like 2 months later when you wanna see it for the ¨First time¨ we always try to explain how we all already watched it. 

Anyways, this week was cool everyone is nice to me and listens to me for some odd reason. Whenever we are together and our district leader leaves he always puts me in charge (Can you believe it?!?) hahaha. 

Anyways I love you guys! 6 months down!! It goes fast here! Stay strong!

Con amor,
Elder Reese

No comments:

Post a Comment