Contact Elder Reese

Email: hreese@myldsmail.net

Mail Letters and Packages To:

Elder Hunter Reese
Colombia Cali Mission
Avenida 2, Oeste # 10-130, Edif Tempo
Oficina 201, Barrio Santa Rita
Cali Valle del Cauca
Colombia 760045


Monday, September 18, 2017

All The Gangsters Say Hi To Us

Hey guys!
The package has arrived in Cali so I just need to take it out! 

I have gained a huge testimony of the temple since I haven't been able to go back! There should be no excuses for those members at home to go at least once a month because there are people here that have to ride a bus for 15 hours just to go and they do it. It is the only vacation that some people ever get to take during the year but they are so excited to do it! 

First of all I told you that he got baptized. (I told him about a kid he went to school with who got baptized and I didn't remember that) Second of all YOU know him because he played lacrosse with me! Also, the other stories were super cool! (I told him some missionary stories I heard this week) Sometimes I just like to say little scriptures in my head to motivate me. 

One thing that I love to do is contact. I have now learned how to put my personality in Spanish. Before it was hard because I was scared that I wouldn't know and all that but now I can do it! So that means that almost everyone accepts a lesson from us because I don't take no for an answer. 

I don't have any baptisms still but we are starting to find new investigators and some are progressing! 

This week this dude named Fosoforo told us that we didn't have to worry because he had our back and now all the gangsters say hi to us on the street!

Anyways, I love you guys!! Stay strong!! Oh and transfers are next week I don't think I am going anywhere but if I don't email that is why!! 

Con Amor,
Elder Reese

No comments:

Post a Comment