Contact Elder Reese

Email: hreese@myldsmail.net

Mail Letters and Packages To:

Elder Hunter Reese
Colombia Cali Mission
Avenida 2, Oeste # 10-130, Edif Tempo
Oficina 201, Barrio Santa Rita
Cali Valle del Cauca
Colombia 760045


Monday, July 24, 2017

I Am So Tired It Is Nuts!

Hey Guys!
This week was strange to say the least. 

The zone leaders have been staying with us this whole week. I am so tired it is nuts. We can't help but stay up and talk and joke and what not. The problem is everything is in Spanish and I have to think just a little more to talk. 

I had my interviews with President and Hermana Whitesides on Tuesday last week. It was really good. I went in first with Hermana Whitesides. She knows English but we talked in Spanish the whole time! She said that she was amazed at my Spanish and that she couldn't believe it. She is so cool and very nice. 

I then talked with Presidente Whitesides in Spanish for about 15 minutes and it was a whole lot better! He asked about my family and me and everything I could think of. He is a great guy! 

It is hot here. I am kind of used to it but the problem is that it is really humid as well. 

As missionaries it is our job to make our investigators feel welcome and pair them up with someone. It is a big part of the church and of conversion. I know you might not cook a whole lot but maybe you could invite the missionaries over for dinner! Please do them a favor and buy pizza (RUDE) but I think they could be your friends! Any member that bought me pizza would be my friend.

I believe one of two things will happen to me in transfers. The zone leaders told me that I am going to get an assignment in the next transfer but I don't know if that means here or somewhere else!

OH!! I need to talk to Abby about this but I think she knows a return missionary here in Palmira. His name is Samuel Beltran. He served in Fresno California the same time she did. I haven't got a chance to meet him but I will Saturday

Anyways, all is well here I love you guys and stay strong!

Con Amor,
Elder Reese

No comments:

Post a Comment