Contact Elder Reese

Email: hreese@myldsmail.net

Mail Letters and Packages To:

Elder Hunter Reese
Colombia Cali Mission
Avenida 2, Oeste # 10-130, Edif Tempo
Oficina 201, Barrio Santa Rita
Cali Valle del Cauca
Colombia 760045


Monday, July 31, 2017

5 Months and I'm Doing Great!

Hey guys!
Yep I guess another month has passed by! That makes 5 and I am doing great!
I will have a baptism this Friday. She has been investigating the church since her husband was baptized in December and finally wants to do it herself! It is on Friday because that is her husbands birthday!
This week once again was strange. We are still living with the zone leaders which has its ups and downs. The problem is that they are pigs (Can you believe HUNTER is saying that!). Like I am all about not cleaning as much possible. But they take it to a whole new level! I just have to point something out and they usually take care of it.
We did a talent show this week! Us, the zone leaders, the sister missionaries, and a few people from the ward did a little skit. It was about what would happen if the angel arrived late to a lot of important things in the scriptures. If Abraham killed Isaac, and Laman and Lemuel killed Nephi, and Moroni never showed up in Joseph Smith's room. Guess who was Joseph Smith? The only white guy for miles. That's me. It was really cool! They all loved it!
Sounds like you had a good birthday Mom! I need to shoot Adam an email for Austin!
Sounds like you guys are enjoying your time with Madelyn as well! 

Our combined lesson this Sunday was very strange. The teacher chooses weird topics! It was about every office of the priesthood.
Hey, I learned that we have hangouts with our LDS mail accounts and we are allowed to use them, so if I have the email attached to your hangout accounts I can instant chat with you guys!
Anyways this week was great! I hope you are all doing great! Love you!
Con Amor,
Elder Reese

No comments:

Post a Comment