Contact Elder Reese

Email: hreese@myldsmail.net

Mail Letters and Packages To:

Elder Hunter Reese
Colombia Cali Mission
Avenida 2, Oeste # 10-130, Edif Tempo
Oficina 201, Barrio Santa Rita
Cali Valle del Cauca
Colombia 760045


Thursday, January 17, 2019

I Took The Cake!

Hey guys,
I just got at copy of my Itinerary and it looks like you and my church leaders received a copy as well so no more complianing!

As a missionary when you have an inventory with your companion you use the hamburger method. Top bun, what goes in the middle, and the bottom bun. 

Top bun is a compliment. Something they did good. That way they don't start off with negative feelings, only positive. Then you give constructive criticism and let them know you are on their side and maybe what we can do different, and once again finish with another compliment so that the final feelings are also good. That way they here more positive than negative and feel that way as well!! 

Do I have to go to the Branch? I do not want to go to church at 12. That sucks.

I would be happy for all of my grandparents to be there! I am going to shoot Grandpa Luckey an email so he doesn't have an excuse if he doesn't come.

This week we were able to talk with Martin and his wife so that was great! It has been a little more rainy here this week which I love! That means it is not so hot. 

Today we went bowling as a zone and I took the cake with a whopping' 129 points! I was getting way better when we started the next game but the time went out! 

Also, we tried out the trampoline place too. It was pretty cool. I learned that Latinos don't have as much background experience with trampolines. 

Anyways, that was pretty much it for this week! Love you guys have a great week! 

Con amor,
Elder Reese 


No comments:

Post a Comment