Contact Elder Reese

Email: hreese@myldsmail.net

Mail Letters and Packages To:

Elder Hunter Reese
Colombia Cali Mission
Avenida 2, Oeste # 10-130, Edif Tempo
Oficina 201, Barrio Santa Rita
Cali Valle del Cauca
Colombia 760045


Monday, January 28, 2019

I Found a Rodizios!

Hey guys,
So as you saw the pictures we had to baptisms this week! They are 2 kids that I have known since I got here to Floresta. It was really rewarding to finally see them take that step. 

We are continuing to teach Martin and Monica. They have a daughter in the mission so they are really curious as to why she just left haha 

Martin is a BIG guy. I honestly don't know how we are going to baptize him. Or where we are going to find his baptismal clothes. 

We also had zone conference this week. President usually only puts us in charge of lunch but this time we were in charge of lunch and dessert and everything in between which was kind of crazy because we have a lot of things going on in our area and it hurts me every time I have some executive thing to do. 

We ordered 22 Domino s pizzas and 130 Subway cookies. I literally didn't have a confirmation on anything until the day before so that was a little scary. In the end everything worked out. 

The best part is always ordering a little extra because it is for us! 

Also, this week we had a family home evening with Martin and Monica and their house was FULL of people. We had to leave pretty early because in the ¨Short Message¨ every member wanted to bear a testimony. Happens literally every time. 

Today we played soccer with another zone and it was pretty fun. We won when we played zone on zone but then we split up and we started losing pretty bad. But that is okay. Mission soccer is a lot different than home competitive club soccer. 

Then we went and ate some wings at a mall. I also found where I am eating next week for my last pday...it is called...Rodizios Brazilian grill!!! THAT'S RIGHT! I found one. I will be enjoying the meal and will also be very sad haha but I will make the most of it. 

Anyways, everything just kind of blurs together right now but I am trying to just push forward! I love you guys and I pray for you everyday! Talk next week! 

Con amor,
Elder Reese 







No comments:

Post a Comment