Contact Elder Reese

Email: hreese@myldsmail.net

Mail Letters and Packages To:

Elder Hunter Reese
Colombia Cali Mission
Avenida 2, Oeste # 10-130, Edif Tempo
Oficina 201, Barrio Santa Rita
Cali Valle del Cauca
Colombia 760045


Monday, January 28, 2019

I Down It While I Hold My Breath!

Hey guys,
So this week was pretty great! 

Martin and his wife accepted a baptismal date for the 9th of February and they attended church!! The bishop was totally on top of things and scheduled a FHE in their house for Wednesday! So all is going to plan with them. 

Marias kids are supposed to get baptized this Saturday so we will see how that goes. 

We went to the trampoline park as a zone today and I started a game of tag and Elder Castro fell like 30 times and it was funny to watch. 

This lady Elbia we have been teaching literally ALWAYS gives us juice and it is terrible! She gave us this Guayaba juice with milk last time. I just have to down it while I hold my breath. 

I cant believe I am gonna miss the Superbowl by 1 week. Finishing with sacrifice I guess. 

A couple of ex companions/missionary friends have told me they want to go to my homecoming talk so keep that in mind! I dont know which or all that but just for future notice. 

Next week I am going to buy the jerseys. If there is anything specific someone wants then let me know by next week! 

This crazy lady stopped us today while we were playing soccer in the church and she wanted to go into the church. I told her we didnt have keys to the gate in the front and that she would have to around back. She responded ¨I thought the Mormons were nicer than that.¨ Immediately I did not like this woman. In the end she accepted the fact that she had to around back. 

When we walked into the chapel I told her that is where we took the sacrament and she shushed me. SHE shushed ME. Then she stole my water bottle out of my hand and started drinking out of it. 

Then she got mad because I couldn't go all the way to the other side of Cali to go to her house. Later I made like a dumb joke because that is what kept me sane. She told me I was saying dumb things. I told her that she probably says a joke or two as well. Then she karate chopped me multiple times in like a playful manner. Keep in mind this lady is well over 80 years old! 

We just kind of left her at a bus stop. She was crazy!! 

Anyways, that is about it! Love you guys! 

Con amor,
Elder Reese 

No comments:

Post a Comment