Contact Elder Reese

Email: hreese@myldsmail.net

Mail Letters and Packages To:

Elder Hunter Reese
Colombia Cali Mission
Avenida 2, Oeste # 10-130, Edif Tempo
Oficina 201, Barrio Santa Rita
Cali Valle del Cauca
Colombia 760045


Sunday, October 21, 2018

There Is a New Gringo In My Zone

Hey guys! 
Well it was really nice for dad to buy me a new truck it is actually something I never expected....Mom you can keep your car. Anyone who has seen The other guys with Will Farrel and Mark Walhberg know the quote about your car. 

Dad please send me a picture from inside my truck so I know what it looks like!

So this week we had transfers and Elder Saboya is gone and I am here in Floresta as the only zone leader with my companion who goes home this transfer

Elder Hodges is training and he is doing a great job. He is a very obedient missionary. There is also a new gringo in my zone who is not talkative AT ALL. I am running out of gameplays. 

Alfredo finally came to church so we have a progressing baptismal date for next month. WOOHOO!! We had like 4 unexpected people come to church this week.

I took the zone to the zoo today which means I planned the trip. President Whitesides says that everyone has to participate or we can't go so I had to sacrifice and go for the THIRD TIME. I took a total of one picture. The coolest part was this ex missionary from Utah came with his wife and President Trochez came and it was fun to talk with them. His name is Taylor Armstrong and he offered me a job in San Diego installing solar panels. Nice guy. 

E and B have been having a rough time. B's son is rebelling in a big way and she doesnt know what to do and there was this HUGE storm in Aguajira (which is where Esther is from) and her house was 100% destroyed. It no longer exists. The worst part is she doesn't know. They don't know how to tell her. I feel terrible. It is so hard to watch people you care about as a missionary suffer and not be able to do certain things to help them. The gospel will always be the strongest tool but sometimes it requires more. 

Anyways, this week I will make a recording for everyone. I love you guys! 

Con amor,
Elder Reese 

No comments:

Post a Comment