Contact Elder Reese

Email: hreese@myldsmail.net

Mail Letters and Packages To:

Elder Hunter Reese
Colombia Cali Mission
Avenida 2, Oeste # 10-130, Edif Tempo
Oficina 201, Barrio Santa Rita
Cali Valle del Cauca
Colombia 760045


Monday, October 22, 2018

I Am Super Proud of Grandma Reese!

Hey guys,
Sounds like everyone had a good week. I hope Summer sticks with Volleyball. She could do great. 

I am super proud of Grandma Reese r and I knew that my prayers got all the way over there even though I am here. She once told me my prayers counted as double (Oh Grandma) haha

Out of all of the memories I have from home the ones that I cherish the most are memories from Copper Basin or from other family activities. I am super pumped! 

Ricky (One of Hunter's best friends) will be a great Dad even though he will have some growing up to do in the process. I am super happy for him! Ashlyn is a great girl as well so no worries there.

I cant believe Tyson is getting married. That is so strange. It has been 11 months. I have no plans on beating him on that one. 

The travel arrangers on Salt Lake won't let you know until 3 months before I come home so you should get it (I have been watching for Hunter's flight information when he comes home) in about 6 weeks.

As for me this week, every area in my zone has a baptismal date! WOOHOOO! Including us! For November 10th. His name is Alfredo and he is one of my best friends. I have really enjoyed teaching him. I have seen his desires slowly grow as we have taught him. He is from Venezuela and a super good guy. 

We also had a speacial broadcast with President Nelson and Elder Stevenson. It was super good! He said that 3/4 of the convert baptisms a year come from the Americas. He said that we should be so grateful for the call to serve in this part if the world. 

Today 2 of my missionaries got taken out of my zone and it was sad. Now Elder Hodges is a district leader and that means we will be able to do splits which will be epic. 

Anyways, the recording I made is not working so that will be for next week! Love you guys! 

Elder Reese 




No comments:

Post a Comment