Contact Elder Reese

Email: hreese@myldsmail.net

Mail Letters and Packages To:

Elder Hunter Reese
Colombia Cali Mission
Avenida 2, Oeste # 10-130, Edif Tempo
Oficina 201, Barrio Santa Rita
Cali Valle del Cauca
Colombia 760045


Tuesday, October 9, 2018

I Couldn't Be Prouder!

Hey guys,
Conference was really powerful this session. I don't know if you could guys could tell, but the 2 hour change is to serperate the weak from the strong. The idea is to use that ¨extra¨ hour in your home strengthening your family. If you don't, your family will not be strong enough to take what is coming. Please don't take it as a chance to breath and relax. It is the exact opposite. 

The messages have gotten more and more direct because there is no time to speak softly anymore. I really loved it. You can tell that there is power behind everyone of them that spoke. 

It sounds like this week was not a good week for any football fans in Idaho or Utah. What a shame. 

As for transfers.....I stayed here in Floresta!!! WOOHOO!! That is what I wanted. The surprise was that Elder Saboya was transferred and my new companion is an Elder that will be finishing this transfer, but they sent him as a normal junior companion and I am the only zone leader in the companionship and in the zone. President talked to me in the terminal explaining that it is a special case and that I will receive more instructions about it later. Either way I am happy! 

There will be three new missionaries arriving to my zone as well which means there are three trainers as well! Elder Hodges will be training a new missionary and I couldnt be prouder. I love that guy. Elder Hernandez and Elder Warr as well will be training. 

I went to the office to go say goodbye to Elder Eldredge today because he goes home tomorrow and he was one of my best companions. 

When we finally had to say goodbye he hugged me and told me that he had learned more from me than from anyone else in the mission. It made me feel really good. I teared up but I didn't cry because I know everything will be alright. 

I will make a long recording this next week for everyone! 

I will be happy with whatever the family decides to do but I refuse to go on a trip if not everyone that goes will be happy about the decision. (We are planning a family trip when he gets back) There will be no complaning or arguing. That is my only request. Feel free to tell that to everyone so that they plan the trip in that way! If not well you can go without me! 

Anyways, I love you guys! Be safe! Have a good week. 

COn amor,
Elder Reese 

No comments:

Post a Comment