Contact Elder Reese

Email: hreese@myldsmail.net

Mail Letters and Packages To:

Elder Hunter Reese
Colombia Cali Mission
Avenida 2, Oeste # 10-130, Edif Tempo
Oficina 201, Barrio Santa Rita
Cali Valle del Cauca
Colombia 760045


Saturday, May 19, 2018

Mother's Day Weekend

Hey Guys,
Don't be surprised if I don't write much today because I will be skyping tomorrow at 4 o'clock your time! 

I have a new baby nephew!! Woohoo! He is healthy and happy and that makes me happy so all is well! Madelyn has not seemed to realize the disadvantages to being the oldest yet so better to keep it that way! 

I am glad to hear that things are getting done at Grandma and Grandpas house! I am very excited to talk to everyone tomorrow!

By the way I got my package! Thank you all for everything!! 

Ricky (One of Hunter's best friends) is going into the Air Force in a couple of months and he is super excited. He will go to basic training in San Antonio Texas. 

I love my new companion he is one of the best! We are really focusing on baptism in every lesson now to figure out the people that are ready for us. 

 If we had Iphones we would get robbed so fast it would be more like the church starting a charity for thieves in Colombia.

Anyways, I will talk to you tomorrow! Love you! 

Elder Reese

No comments:

Post a Comment