Contact Elder Reese

Email: hreese@myldsmail.net

Mail Letters and Packages To:

Elder Hunter Reese
Colombia Cali Mission
Avenida 2, Oeste # 10-130, Edif Tempo
Oficina 201, Barrio Santa Rita
Cali Valle del Cauca
Colombia 760045


Saturday, May 5, 2018

It Rained So Hard That Nobody Came To Church

Hey guys,
No I did not get my package yet and I dont know why! I have been waiting for it but sometimes the south american mailing systems really are terrible.

I hope Dad had fun fishing this week and that he caught some good stuff! I was actually talking about fishing this week with this guy that always takes us to the airport and he said he would love to do it. It takes patience though! 

That is a weird split. (We just got assigned to a new ward with new boundaries) The ward is probably really small. I dont know very many people there either. Doesnt Pierce Yeakley get home pretty soon? That is not a very high number of missionaries! (Our new ward only has two missionaries out in the field). That means that when I get home it will be a new year and we shouldnt have church at 1 which is good news! 

Do you guys know what you are going to do with the house? What you are going to add on and where? (We have decided to add to on to our house to make it bigger)

I did hear about Gretchen and I am very happy that everything is okay! I am excited to meet the little guy! 

I will have some baptisms coming up it is just that this Sunday it rained SOOOO hard that nobody came to church. So the people that were going to get baptized could not because they didnt attend church. 

Elder Godoy is going to be a part of the Presidency of the Seventy but he wont start until August. 

It sounds like Reese is growing up all the time. Dad says he can talk a lot better now which is great. He wants to mow the lawn now but when he is older he is going to hate it. I remember I mowed the lawn for Adam once and I just had no desire to mow the top part cause it takes forever so I skipped it and hoped he didnt notice. He noticed because it was soooo obvious. Mans gotta try! 

I am excited to talk to all the family members that I will be able to see next Sunday! I love you all please be safe! Everything else is in my voice recording! 

Con amor,
Elder Reese





No comments:

Post a Comment