Contact Elder Reese

Email: hreese@myldsmail.net

Mail Letters and Packages To:

Elder Hunter Reese
Colombia Cali Mission
Avenida 2, Oeste # 10-130, Edif Tempo
Oficina 201, Barrio Santa Rita
Cali Valle del Cauca
Colombia 760045


Sunday, April 15, 2018

She Ain't Beyonce

Que mas?? 
So I am currently at an internet and this girl is singing sooooo loud into her headset and I don't think she knows we can ALLLLL hear her. I won't say she's bad cause that is rude but she ain't Beyonce  I can tell ya that. 

It sounds like my family has been enjoying time away from home with my niece and nephew and maybe Brittany and Ty but they never talk about Brittany and Ty so who knows? (Bill and I went over to Salem this weekend to see Brittany and Ty)

I would be very grateful to see all my Grandparents if it is possible on Mother's Day! I totally forgot that Mothers Day was coming up. It is different the more time you get in the mission. It is still exciting but you don't need things like that to keep you going. It is a very special treat and we all love it but it is not like it was before! I don't really know how to explain it! 

Right now we have 7 baptisms scheduled. 3 for the 21st of April and 2 for the 5th of May and 2 more for the 19th of May. WOOOOHOOOOO!! All this work is finally paying off! 

Transfers will be the 22nd of April which is in about a week! 

In other news, Elder Villón is being trained by Elder Pizarro to be a different secretary which means that he won't be my companion anymore at the end of the transfer and eventually I will get a new companion or maybe my own replacement will come this transfer I actually don't know. If my replacement comes it will be here next Sunday so I will know then. 

Also, I will never be jealous of anyone that goes to a tulip festival. Ever. (We went to the Tulip Festival while we were visiting Brittany and Ty in Oregon) I will however be jealous of who they go with! 

I would have laughed soooo hard if Reese pulled the fire alarm. That would have been a perfect ending! I dont know how that lady thought you were the father of those two kids. Being a Grandpa is cooler anyways. 

This week Elder Alcorta made the mistake of assuming that a new investigator was expecting a child. She had had the child about two weeks prior and was just fat. Never ask someone if they are pregnant, NEVER. There are no limits on how big people can be! 

I didn't really hear anything about the attack on Syria. This crazy guy kind of yelled it at us and then we tell him we don't watch news and he thought that was the craziest thing ever. He thinks that the next world war is coming. I honestly don't know!

I actually had to buy a trip home for an Elder from the Philippines and he goes from here to Amsterdam and from Amsterdam to Taiwan and from Taiwan to the Philippines. He will be traveling for 2 days. 

We have been doing really good in the area! I am a little worried that they are going to take me out of my area and put me in Versalles with the other secretaries which would really be hard considering all the things that are going to happen here pretty soon. 

Anyways that is my week! I love you guys! Be safe! 

Con amor, 
Elder Reese


No comments:

Post a Comment