Contact Elder Reese

Email: hreese@myldsmail.net

Mail Letters and Packages To:

Elder Hunter Reese
Colombia Cali Mission
Avenida 2, Oeste # 10-130, Edif Tempo
Oficina 201, Barrio Santa Rita
Cali Valle del Cauca
Colombia 760045


Wednesday, April 4, 2018

New Welcome Home Missionary Standard

Que mas ve? 
I hope everyone enjoyed conference and the great changes that are happening to make the Church grow even more! 

There were some great talks! I am going to have to re listen to some of them throughout the week because in spanish you don't get the same thing as you do in English! 

Did you guys see the joy in our Prophets face when he got to announce that we are going to have a temple in Russia? That is so cool! 

Latinos are very happy to have a representative in the Quorum of the Twelve Apostles. Elder Gong and Elder Suares are going to be great disciples of the Lord. 

I am glad that Grandma is doing better. I hope that she is getting better! It would be really good if you guys could find time to go to Pocatello on Mothers day so that she and Grandpa can be at the Skype call. 

I am really glad Duke still loves Tanner and that he is still there! Thank you guys for being good to him he is the brother I had to go find because you wouldn't give me one! 

I am glad to see that Cody still has not wasted money on razors or hair clippers. 

Tyson got a new car which seems to be very nice. Mom, Dad, it looks like the Leggs just set the new welcome home missionary standard! 

I really hope that when I come home that I can find something to do at least! I will try thinking about those things sooner or later! I am not worried I know that there is never just no jobs there are just picky people who think they are too good for some jobs so they never get any job. 

My time here as a secretary has been interesting. It has really taught me the importance of planning and managing your time. We often prioritize things in life but we often do it incorrectly. I have learned that God will give me the time I need to finish my office stuff so that I can be a missionary. That is the same in life! 

Anyways, I will send you guys the recording I took for all of you! Love you! 

Con amor. 
Elder Reese 

No comments:

Post a Comment