Contact Elder Reese

Email: hreese@myldsmail.net

Mail Letters and Packages To:

Elder Hunter Reese
Colombia Cali Mission
Avenida 2, Oeste # 10-130, Edif Tempo
Oficina 201, Barrio Santa Rita
Cali Valle del Cauca
Colombia 760045


Saturday, March 3, 2018

If I Get Much Fatter

Hey guys! 
I am indeed getting ready for transfers! It has not been to bad yet which worries me! I have had no trouble with the missionaries that are finishing the mission or that are coming to my mission. The problem is people going on the mission from our mission. 

I am also in charge of helping people from districts that are going on a mission actually get on their plane. So I have to schedule their setting apart with President and make sure they get to the airport and help them at the desk. 

The problem is they don't have their itineraries yet and they leave in a week and I am going to have to schedule their setting apart right before they happen and it could change everything. But other than that I am good. 

So right now we have J and S that are progressing and are almost married! And then after we get their marriage date we can give them their baptismal date. I actually have to tell you a crazy story about J as well. They are an awesome family and we love them to death!! 

Also, that little girl we gave a blessing to...long story short she woke up the next day hungry and ready to play! I will explain that in more detail as well! 

The C family has now accepted the invitation to be baptized and they are some of my most favorite people ever! F is one of the funniest guys you could ever meet. Just picture Scott Legg telling a story in his hick slang term English and switch to gangster broken Spanish. I love it. 

They also just had a baby like a week ago and she is the most precious thing ever. She is healthy and has a full head of hair. We also gave her a blessing because she has been making this noise that scared F. We made sure he thought it was a problem and he said yes so we did it. 

I had no Idea that Rylie (Hunter's cousin) was engaged. That blows my mind. And that he came all the way from Georgia. I wouldn't go to Georgia with my fiance! Maybe not even my wife. Have you heard the way Tyson talks now? Ain't no one want that! 

The wind is always blowing in Idaho. It is part of life. It just means your mountains are better than everyone elses. Well I will be happy to go to Hawaii! If I get much fatter though we might have to cut out beach time! 

Courtney and Lance have not told me what they are having but I will wait until maybe she tells me that way she can't get mad at whoever tells me! I will patiently wait. 

It turns out that yes I have been here for over a year now. I don't quite know how I feel about it but I swear I left home like last week. Time is precious folks! 

That is my report for this week! Love you all! 

Con amor,

No comments:

Post a Comment