Contact Elder Reese

Email: hreese@myldsmail.net

Mail Letters and Packages To:

Elder Hunter Reese
Colombia Cali Mission
Avenida 2, Oeste # 10-130, Edif Tempo
Oficina 201, Barrio Santa Rita
Cali Valle del Cauca
Colombia 760045


Sunday, March 18, 2018

I Remeber in the MTC

Hola a todos!
This week was  a good  week but also a little stressful!
We had transfers so that means that my life got a little stressful and busy.
As missionaries we are always finding new investigators but the most important thing is finding investigators that progress. In Preach my Gospel it talks about finding the chosen (encontrando los elegidos). So we always find new people to teach but sometimes we very quickly stop teaching them when they don’t read or they never want to go to church.
As for Jorge and Sonia. They are progressing very well. They have received all of the lessons now and all they need is to get married and get baptized so that they can start their year countdown to the temple. They are going to choose their marriage date this Thursday so we will know their baptism date that same day!
I love Chik Fil A breakfast. (We got a new Chik Fil A in Nampa and we went to breakfast last week) They have those little chicken nuggets on those sweet rolls. Those are my favorite!
It is good that Courtney and Summer could visit! In my brain Austin and Summer are like big kids now and not children. It is kind of strange.
I am glad you guys are staying in contact with Tanner (Hunter's best friend). I regret the small amount of effort I put into being a missionary with him but he is a good kid and I love him to death!
I am so glad I didn’t have to do all that work with the bathrooms! It is kind of weird though how I miss doing jobs like that sometimes. Like digging or doing manual labor. It is really good.
I have really been praying hard for Grandma and Grandpa. I haven’t really told anybody about it because I don’t want to make a big deal about it if it is going to pass quickly.
Also, I may not like someone too much either but if you give me a powdered doughnut I will be your friend forever too (Bill had to bribe my 7 month old granddaughter to come to him with a doughnut). I am also super excited to meet all of the new additions to the Reese family as well considering everyone decided to participate in the process.
That is a pretty gross story Dad (Bill had a colonoscopy last week and told Hunter all about it). I remember in the MTC all the gringos couldn’t poop or they pooped too much. It was funny to talk with the new missionaries because I had forgotten about that until they started talking about all the time they spent in the bathroom.
There was an Elder in the MTC with me that didn’t poop for 13 days. He literally tried everything and nothing worked. We would always walk by and pat his stomach because it was in like a permanent flex mode and it was hilarious.
I will be sending voice recordings still I just had to figure out how I was going to work out the schedule. I have one that I will send to you guys.
Mom never bought me a battery powered car. (I found a battery powered car for one of my grandsons) He should feel lucky.
Also, Oahu is the best island to go to according to Elder Sarnowski and he gave me lots of good ideas.
Anyways, that is my report for the week! I love you all!

Con amor,
Elder Reese

No comments:

Post a Comment