Contact Elder Reese

Email: hreese@myldsmail.net

Mail Letters and Packages To:

Elder Hunter Reese
Colombia Cali Mission
Avenida 2, Oeste # 10-130, Edif Tempo
Oficina 201, Barrio Santa Rita
Cali Valle del Cauca
Colombia 760045


Tuesday, August 22, 2017

Getting to Know the Area

Hey guys!
I was figuring out how to get a video of Karinyas (Hunter's really good friend got her mission call this weekend) call!! I didn't read moms email because she is unable to withhold information but I knew I could trust dad! (RUDE!!!!!)

(And, she's going to ...) Brazil!! That is so cool! Just when I caught up with the dang Spanish!! 

So this week was all about getting to know the area and my investigators. My companion and his companion before didn't do hardly anything! Everyone keeps asking us were we have been! We did manage to get a baptism set for this Saturday though! Her name is L. B. and she is awesome! 

My area is all set on a hill! It is very tiring because the altitude is just a tad bit higher than normal (The altitude in Pasto is at about 8,300 feet; Middleton is about 2,300 feet)

Me and the district leader are about the only rule following people in our district! The others are great and all but it is hard when they aren't focused!

Anyways, everyone here is talking about this Eclipse as well apparently I will be able to see it! (I'm not sure if he meant he wouldn't be able to see it)

As for the ward, it is great! I am in a stake here in Pasto! The people are nice and there are a couple of returned missionaries so it is always fun to talk to them.

Thank you for sending me a package!! I am very grateful! I was thinking that for Christmas to save on the package you could send me money so I could buy a new suit. Everyone tells me it is a good thing to have two and that would be a perfect gift and they are cheaper here! 

Anyways not much else to report! Love you guys! Stay strong!!

Con Amor,
Elder Reese

No comments:

Post a Comment