Contact Elder Reese

Email: hreese@myldsmail.net

Mail Letters and Packages To:

Elder Hunter Reese
Colombia Cali Mission
Avenida 2, Oeste # 10-130, Edif Tempo
Oficina 201, Barrio Santa Rita
Cali Valle del Cauca
Colombia 760045


Tuesday, April 11, 2017

He Made It to Cali

I dont really have time to read any emails this is soley to say that I am alive and that I am here. This is my mission. As soon as I landed I felt more at home than ever in the past six weeks. It is all so green. I am sorry Dad I figured something like that happened but in about a month we will talk face to face and it will all be worth it. These missionaries are so awesome I cant wait to be like them. My goal is that eventually people look at me and say the same thing. That missionary in sacrament was sent to you Mom. I have no doubt about it. Everyone that was at the airport to recieve us was so impressed with my spanish and I am so proud because somewhere along the way I learned to work hard. I love you all and today is the start of the dunk count for Elder Reese in Cali and we are talking four digits here. Stay safe and stay true. 
Con Amor,
Elder Reese

No comments:

Post a Comment