Contact Elder Reese

Email: hreese@myldsmail.net

Mail Letters and Packages To:

Elder Hunter Reese
Colombia Cali Mission
Avenida 2, Oeste # 10-130, Edif Tempo
Oficina 201, Barrio Santa Rita
Cali Valle del Cauca
Colombia 760045


Friday, August 10, 2018

It's All About Delegating

Hey guys,
I sent some pictures from the zone conference and leadership training! 

I am imagining that you have arrived to northern Idaho by now. I hope you guys have fun! 

Conducting meetings is not that bad (I had to conduct Relief Society and lead the discussion on Sunday; I was a one man show). It is all about delegating. You say hi and thanks for coming and then say we will sing this and this person will pray and we will have a lesson. Boom. Don't fret. 

Where did you go out to eat (we went to dinner for my birthday)? I have forgotten what exists there! I forgot that Gretchen and Kevin live in Caldwell now oops. 

I had to go to a walking therapist when I was little but that is because I can't feel my feet! (My grandson is going to speech therapy) He will be talking in no time! He does look a little bit like me. That is what I thought when he was a baby. By the way the pics you attached are of Jaxon and Maddi. Which I am totally fine with hahaha

I am glad Courtney and Lance got to go to Arcadia! 

Duke is a dumb genius.(I'm not sure which instance Hunter is referring to; there has been so many this summer)

As a zone leader we have less time to do normal things than other missionaries. The best part is that it is nothing compared to being in the office! 

I am trying really hard to get to know the missionaries in my zone. There are about  3 that aren't making it very easy. My companion enjoys being the bad cop which is fine with me. I am more than happy to correct people but there is a constructive way and a not so constructive way. 

One of the districts is doing great. We have just put down some new goals and they are killing it! 

Sounds like you could have used me in that conference call Dad! When I get home and you have another one you can pay me by the hour to help hahaha 

I have had a lot of comps from Peru. They are pretty great people. 

As for our investigators we will be having some baptisms pretty soon. An investigator that has been waiting to be baptized 2 years will finally be getting married. Then baptized. That should be next week. 

We had a new investigator just show up to church and she seems really interested. We will have to see how it goes. 

A Venezuelan family is so ready as well but they need to get married first! She just had a baby and he is adorable. We are working hard with them. 

I am trying to find lots of new investigators but there are some obstacles but I will overcome them! 

I love you guys a ton! Be safe! 

Con amor,
Elder Reese 



No comments:

Post a Comment