Contact Elder Reese

Email: hreese@myldsmail.net

Mail Letters and Packages To:

Elder Hunter Reese
Colombia Cali Mission
Avenida 2, Oeste # 10-130, Edif Tempo
Oficina 201, Barrio Santa Rita
Cali Valle del Cauca
Colombia 760045


Monday, August 20, 2018

It Doesn't Feel Like a Waste of Time

Hey guys,
This week was pretty busy! 

We have this event coming up that is called a capilla abierta or an open chapel in English. It will be held in our chapel and we are in charge of making sure all the missionaries are ready and prepared and we have to set up the chapel as well. 

President Trochez is in charge of everything else but since nobody really helps him he asks us. 

Also, we had to start looking for a new house for a companionship in my zone because their house is a disaster. It is literally one room and a bathroom. 

This week we spent a lot of time running errands and there is a member that always takes us  his name is Hector and he is hilarious. He bought us ice cream at this really good ice cream place and when we get tired in the car he starts dancing and it is really funny because he is a BIG dude. 

I honestly don't have much to report for this week. My zone got me a little fired up this week when we were doing a practice run for the capilla abierta and they weren't even close  to where they needed to be when Pres Trochez came in. They were just talking and not paying attention so I gave a good raise my voice without yelling type of thing. They listened though. 

I am practicing lots of hymns on the guitar because I think it is fun to play hymns and it doesn't feel like a waste of time. 

Looks like Ricky got married so that is good! He got tied down! I wanna go whitewater rafting eventually when I get home. It was a lot of fun when we went that one day with the Webers right after Travis got home from his mission. 

I apologize for this short email but  it has to happen! I love you all! 

Elder reese 





No comments:

Post a Comment