Contact Elder Reese

Email: hreese@myldsmail.net

Mail Letters and Packages To:

Elder Hunter Reese
Colombia Cali Mission
Avenida 2, Oeste # 10-130, Edif Tempo
Oficina 201, Barrio Santa Rita
Cali Valle del Cauca
Colombia 760045


Tuesday, July 24, 2018

Just So You Know Mom...

Hey guys,
Well here I am! In the field!!! WOOHOOO!! 

Elder Saboya and me are in Villa Colombia which is here in Cali. Elder Saboya is from Lima and he is 25. He is a convert of about 6 years. The only member in his family and an awesome guy! 

Just so you know Mom if you don't recieve an email that means nobody did. I always write you guys first. 

I wish I could have been there to help with Grandmas house. (We are finishing a laundry room for Hunter's Grandma) I miss doing some work like that from time to time. 

The last time I went to Silverwood was when we went there for state my junior year and it was the halloween themed Silverwood. I hope you guys have fun! (We are headed there in a couple weeks with Brittany and Ty)

I will be happy to come home to a half finished house or the same house however you have it. It might be better to come home while it is being worked on so Dad doesnt have to do everything (in terms of heavy lifting) by himself because then he gets grumpy. 

This email will be short but there is a reason that I have kept a secret for 2 weeks. when I hurt my ankle I hurt it pretty bad and they gave me a cast and they just took it off today and everything is better and I am back to normal. Problem solved! The appointment was later in the day so we got back late but I have a recording! 

The recording will explain the rest! I love you guys! 

Con amor,
Elder Reese 


No comments:

Post a Comment